Writing has been an outlet for me to create, heal to sing!
The Amherst Writers and Artists (AWA) method allows anyone regardless of ethnicity, economical status, educational level to experience a safe space to find and share your voice.
There are five principles of the AWA method:
- Everyone has a strong and unique voice.
- Everyone is born with creative genius.
- Writing as an art form belongs to all people, regardless of economic class or educational level.
- The teaching of craft can be done without damage to a writers original voice or artistic self-esteem.
- A writer is someone who writes.
My current Workshop ‘Called to Write’ is coming to a close, however, I will be offering more workshops throughout the year.
If you wish to contact me directly, please feel free to email me at: AWA.AAdams@Gmail.com
A. Adams, Certified AWA Affiliate
Called to Write
Certified AWA Affiliate, A. Adams
4 WEEKS ~ Cost: $80
In the Amherst Writers & Artists (AWA) Method
April 6th – 27th | Thursday Evenings
| 7 – 9 pm | Asheville
Class size is Limited – Ages: 21+ – Women Only
Writers from all experiences will write from imagination or memory.
Writers will share and listen to other Writers with Respect.
AWA is an international community of writing workshop leaders committed to the belief that a writer is someone who writes and every writer has a unique voice.
Are you Called to Write?
If interested, please email your contact information NO LATER than April 1st